Symptoms / Diagnosis
By Keath Low
Understanding the basics of ADHD including causes, prevalence, risk factors, and the difference between ADD and ADHD.
- ADHD - The Basics
- Myths About ADHD
- Unfairly Labeled as Lazy?
- How Do We Know ADHD is Real?
- An Inherited Disorder
- Causes of ADHD
- Understanding Hyperfocus
- Reframing ADHD
- What Are Executive Functions?
- Understanding Impulsive Behaviors
- ADHD Children and Anger
- ADHD in a 3 Year Old?
- Does Poor Parenting Cause ADHD?
- Personal Experiences with ADHD
- Motivation and ADHD
Learn more about possible signs and symptoms of ADHD.
- ADHD - Signs and Symptoms
- ADHD - More Than Just Hyperactivity
- Understanding Adult ADHD
- Adult Self-Report Scale Screener
- Hyperactivity in Kids v. Adults
- ADD v. ADHD
- Understanding ADHD in Girls
- Can Hormones Affect Symptoms?
- Women and ADHD
- Signs of ADHD in Preschoolers
- Signs of Inattention
- Signs of Hyperactivity
- Signs of Impulsivity
Evaluation and Diagnosis
Understanding the ADHD evaluation and diagnostic process.
- Suspect Your Child May Have ADHD?
- ADHD Evaluation - What to Expect
- Preparing for the ADHD Evaluation
- Diagnosing ADHD in Adults
- Diagnostic Criteria for ADHD
- Coping With Your Child's Diagnosis
- Explaining ADHD to Your Child
- How to Talk About ADHD
- Coping With Your Adult Diagnosis
- Wondering If You Have Adult ADHD
- Do I Have ADHD?
Learn about some of the conditions and disorders related to ADHD.
- Related Conditions
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Tips for Reducing Opposition
- Understanding Anxiety in Kids
- Help Your Child Overcome Anxiety
- Childhood Depression